Your financial flow needs to be intentional to make the most of what you have, navigate your journey of lifestyle desires, longevity concerns, and legacy dreams.
You benefit by knowing that your financial hopes, dreams and concerns are heard. Your vision of true wealth is unique to you and you have a professional advocate walking alongside you to discern and direct you on your journey of financial health.
Price for the Journey of Financial Health™, based on complexity of planning scope of service – between $4,000 – $5,000. ½ up front ½ upon plan delivery.
After completing the Journey of Financial Health, you will have access to the Money Guide Pro portal to review goals, see recommendations and the “play zone”. You can address “what are you afraid of” elements and explore the Recommended plan scenario in more detail.
After completing the Journey of Financial Health, you will have access to your Personal Wealth Portal:
- Access to the Organizer – Secure all-inclusive account aggregation
- Reports – including, but not limited to: Balance sheet, Cash flow (expense details), net worth, insurances, aggregated asset allocation
- Online, private, secure vault to store documents
The cost for managing your investments at the River level is .1042% charged in arrears based on market value of accounts at month end. The minimum annual cost is $7,000. Your service level is based on complexity of your financial life strategic planning needs after the Journey of Financial Health and will be reviewed annually.
Money Management Implementation and Oversight:
You benefit from a personalized investment strategy that incorporates asset allocation, portfolio design, manager selection, portfolio construction, risk and tax management. You have access to creating a mandate for Socially responsible investing. Included at this level:
➢ Annual Risk tolerance analysis and review
➢ Annual Asset allocation review in conjunction with risk tolerance score
➢ Quarterly rebalancing
➢ Tax gain/loss harvesting in tax managed accounts
➢ Investment strategies include mutual funds, ETF, bond ladder opportunities and individual stock portfolios ($500,000+)
➢ Cash Access Account for integrated banking needs
➢ Security backed line of credit availability
Two Personalized meeting per year customized to cover up to two of the below topics per meeting (One meeting can be used for a family member).
❖ Beneficiary review
❖ Economic review
❖ Goals and objectives review
❖ Retirement distribution strategies (coordinating assets)
❖ Social Security Analysis – pre-retirement
❖ Required minimum distribution calculations and coordination with philanthropic intentions
❖ Tax return review and strategic tax planning
❖ Insurance review (life, disability.LTC)
❖ Education funding planning for self, children or grandchildren.
Also included are:
- Complimentary invites to educational events
- Access to Wealth By Design proprietary content
- Up to 1 hour annual life planning/coaching consulting call
- Complimentary notary services
- Collaboration with other advisory professionals (CPA, attorney, life or business coach) 1 hour phone call, unlimited emails
- Birthday lunch with guest
- Quarterly Market Update
- Unlimited e-mail correspondence for questions and concerns with 48 hour turnaround on response